Your privacy is very important to TechRaver. This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that we collect and the ways through which TechRaver strives to protect your personal information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related laws, we are legally bound to protect all your personal information. GDPR says that ‘personal data’ is any information relating to a living individual who can be identified, either directly or indirectly, via that information. This could comprise your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or information collected online and used to identify you.
This website contains other website link(s) which direct you to a third party for further information or support or evidence. TechRaver is not responsible for any third-party privacy policies or practices of such sites. We cannot be held liable for such third-party sites practice of creating or accessing cookies.
Your California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) Rights Categories of Personal Information We Collect
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended from time to time (“CCPA”) requires specific disclosures for each category of personal information that we collect. The table below summarizes our general data handling practices which are more fully described in Sections B, C and D of this Privacy Notice.
Residents of California may have the following rights:
1. Right to know and access your personal information. Under CCPA, you have the right to:
- Know the categories of personal information we collect and the categories of sources from which we got the information;
- Know the business or commercial purposes for which we collect and share personal information;
- Know the categories of third parties and other entities with whom we share personal information; and
- Access the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
2. Right to deletion. In some circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal information. .
3. Right to opt out of sales. We may share your personal information with third parties in ways that may constitute a “sale” under CCPA. You may request that we not “sell” your personal information on a going forward basis. If you reengage with us after opting out of the “sale” of your personal information, such as by ordering a new subscription, buying a product, signing up for a newsletter and/or entering a sweepstakes or contest your personal information will be collected and used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
For some of our Digital Services, we may participate in the IAB CCPA Compliance Framework for Publishers & Technology Companies (“IAB Framework”). This means that where you exercise your right to opt out of the sale your personal information through the Do Not Sell My Info link we make available on the participating Digital Services, to the extent we sell your personal information in order to deliver ads tailored to your interests based on your activities across third-party sites, we will notify downstream participants of the IAB Framework that receive personal information about you to only use your personal information for those specific and limited purposes that are permitted under the IAB Framework.
Please note that the scope of the IAB Framework opt-out may only apply to personal information from the specific browser or device from which you opt out. In addition, exercising your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information does not mean that you will stop seeing ads or that you will stop seeing interest-based ads. To learn more about interest-based advertising across sites and additional opt-out choices, you should visit one or more of the following industry opt-out links: http://optout.aboutads.info, http://optout.networkadvertising.org and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Where you opt out of the sale for purposes of CCPA, but do not opt out of interest-based advertising more generally, you may continue to receive ads tailored to your interests based upon personal information not sold by us, sold to other IAB participants at least 90 days before you opted out, or sold by other sources from which you have not opted out. We are not responsible for any downstream participants’ compliance with the IAB Framework or the accuracy of their privacy policies or statements regarding their opt-out options or programs.
4. Right to be free from discrimination. You may exercise any of the above rights without fear of being discriminated against. We are permitted to provide a different price or rate to you if the difference is directly related to the value provided to you by your data.
For any of the above mentioned rights, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In the request, you or your authorized agent must provide including information sufficient for us to confirm the identity of an authorized agent. We are required to verify that your agent has been properly authorized to request information on your behalf and this may take additional time to fulfill your request.
We will use the information you provide to make your CCPA rights requests to verify your identity, identify the personal information we may hold about you and act upon your request. We strongly recommend that you submit the email and postal address that you used when you created accounts, ordered subscriptions or signed up for a newsletter. After you submit a CCPA rights requests using one of our forms, you will be required to verify access to the email address you submitted. You will receive an email with a follow-up link to complete your email verification process. You are required to verify your email in order for us to proceed with your CCPA rights requests. Please check your spam or junk folder in case you can’t see the verification email in your inbox. If you are a California resident and have any questions regarding your CCPA rights under this Privacy Notice, please contact us at [email protected]
What are Cookies?
TechRaver is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program that provides a means for website owners to earn advertising fees via linking to amazon(.com, .ca, .co.uk, etc) and any other websites that may be directly affiliated with the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.